RESIDENT(S) hereby request through submission the consideration of pet(s) to be kept on the lease premises described above. With this submission, Resident(s) understand that approval is at the sole discretion of Blueprint® and the submission of this application or the payment of any application fee does not constitute approval. The terms are as follows:
1. A non-refundable pet application fee of $5.00 per pet is paid by Resident(s).
2. IF approved, a non-refundable pet fee of $300.00 shall be paid by Resident(s) within 3 business days. This fee covers up to one (1) pet. Each additional pet will require a $100.00 non-refundable pet deposit.
3. IF approved, only pets specifically on this application are allowed. Photo of each pet must accompany pet application.
4. Some properties may be subject to pet breed and/or weight restrictions.
5. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times while outside of the premises. Pets must not be tied or kept outside doors, in the hallways, or on the balcony/patio/lanai, if applicable.
6. Resident(s) may be assigned a designated area to walk pet and Resident(s) must walk pets in that area only. Resident(s) are responsible for immediately cleaning up after pets.
7. Resident(s) will be responsible for FULL replacement and/or repair cost of carpet, walls, blinds, flooring or any other items damaged in any way by pets. Any damage by pets keep at the premises will not be considered normal wear and tear by Management. Resident(s) also will be responsible for the full cost of any exterminating that may be required because of pets.
8. Resident(s) agree to fully indemnify the Landlord, owner , Management and/or agent for any damages arising out of injury to another person or to another pet by their pets.
Resident(s) agree that approval or denial of all pets is at the sole discretion of Blueprint®. Blueprint® reserves the right to withdraw consent at any time by giving Resident(s) written notice to remove pets from the premises for any reason including but not limited to noise, barking, disturbances, damage, or threatening behavior towards others. In the event the pets are not removed within 48 hours after notice, Resident(s) will be subject to eviction and a fine of up to $1000. Resident(s) agree that keeping a pet on the premises is a revocable privilege and not a right.
Emotional Support Animals. If the Resident is submitting an application for an Emotional Support Animal, Resident(s) acknowledges and understands that there shall be no charge for the application and there shall be no additional fees or deposits due so long as the Resident(s) submits a complete and accurate application for the Emotional Support Animal, which shall include submitting current vaccination records and appropriate documentation from a licensed physician or mental health specialist. Resident(s) understand and acknowledge submission of this application does not constitute expressed or implied approval unless such approval is provided in writing by Management.